FRONT ENTRANCE MAINTENANCE GUIDELINES
1. Property to be maintained is from the privacy fence on the south end (next to the high school) on Byhalia Road to the Maple Bend subdivision. On the south entrance (both sides of Autumn Winds Drive) maintenance starts from the driveway of each house on the corner down to where the brick wall stops on each side.
2. All along Byhalia Road ~ mow, weed-eat and edge the property along the privacy fence. This means edging on both sides of the sidewalk and on the curb of Byhalia.
3. Pull weeds from both planted beds.
4. Trim bushes and cut sprouts from the crepe myrtles.
5. Do not blow or leave any grass cuttings in the street, on the sidewalk or planted beds.
6. Mulch to be put down both in the Spring and Fall.
7. Maintenance starts April 1st and ends October 31st. Maintenance has to be done every 2 weeks ~ mowing, weed eating and edging.
8. Payment will be made upon receipt of an invoice.
Your bid should include the cost of mulch for the Spring and Fall, along with the maintenance to be done every two weeks.
Submit bids to Jan Madison by March 9, 2014.
Contact information: JanetSMadison@bellsouth.net
Home Phone: 901-854-4634